South Specific

Frank & Ruth's explorations of New Zealand!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Almost ready to go

Well, the days are counting down, but my lists are looking more manageable by the day. I am almost packed, and all my travel visas are in order. We had a wonderful weekend with the Montreal/ Vermont crew, including teary goodbyes. Frank will see them at Christmas, but I will not, so that's it for me. See a recent picture of baby Leah here. No, she can't really stand yet--her babysitter propped her against the wall for this shot.

I am practicing creating a post to this site, so this post is not very exciting. Stay tuned for much more interesting posts!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Mumsey!! We will miss you soooo much! I can't believe you really are leaving today. Have a safe trip to Australalia (yes, that's an intentional sp) ;). We will show your blog to Leah and tell her all about what her Nan is doing halfway across the world. I know there will be lots of garden pics, but be sure to post a photo of yourself once in awhile too, okay?
Big Hugs,
Kate, Peter and Leah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home